Friday, May 22, 2009

learning new language


Before I'm going to study aboard in Beijing on 1st September, i had learning mandarin at inter culture language school (ICLS) at Plaza Kuala Lumpur at Jalan Bukit Bintang. I had study at that school about 4 month and I had passed 2 levels for beginner and advanced mandarin conversation.

之前我要学习机在北京9月1日,我学习汉语在国际文化语言学校(国际劳工统计学家会议)在广场上惹吉隆坡武吉免登。我曾在学校学习4个月左右,我已通过2级为初级和高级汉语会话。



Learning new thing also new language it take a time to be an expert on that thing what have you learn, same as me, I take a time to expert for the new language that call mandarin. Mandarin is using by people in china especially in Beijing and it be the number 1 conversation language to be use at there. For the first time I had learn this language it be a difficult for me because the sound, grammar and way to talk is different from other languages such as English and bahasa melayu.

习新的东西还需要新的语言的时候是一个专家的那件事你有什么了解,同我,我需要时间来专家为新的语言,请普通话。使用普通话的人在我国尤其是在北京,它是 1号交谈使用的语言是在那里。对于我第一次了解这个语言它是一项艰巨的,因为我的声音,语法和对话的方式不同于其他语言,例如英语和马来语。


Mandarin is important just now because nowadays mandarin is very helpful to get the job even in our own country. For me, when I look forward that mandarin is very useful when we want have a business with china country because nowadays this country is growing day by day. So, for my suggestion that we have to learn secondary language that useful for us in the future to make a business and for me, I make a decision to take mandarin as a secondary language. Hope you all take this an advantage.


普通话是很重要,因为现在刚才普通话有很大的帮助,以获得工作,即使在我们自己的国家。对于我来说,当我期待着这是非常有用的普通话时,我们希望有一个与 内地的经济合作,因为现在这个国家是与日俱增。因此,我建议,我们必须学会中学语文有用,我们的未来,使企业和对我来说,我作出决定,采取汉语作为第二语 言。希望大家借此优势。



dean deSauza

No comments:

Post a Comment